“now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.” – Jesus | John 17:3
Our purpose is to know Jesus Christ and to make Him known and by this God is glorified – for it is in knowing Christ we learn to love God and love others with His love.
- God’s Word – is preached and taught clearly and faithfully from the heart and in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Worship – from the heart, in spirit and in truth, where the name of Jesus is lifted up.
- Prayer – that comes from the heart and in faith, persevering in trusting God’s promises.
- Fellowship – that is both loving and encouraging where unity and faith are being built up.
- Discipleship – where each one is being brought up in the faith, being taught of everything Christ commanded.
- Witness – by intentionally building relationships and connecting with people where they are, boldly sharing the good news of Jesus.
- Gatherings – that allows us to worship passionately, hear God’s Word preached and taught clearly, pray with conviction and connect with each other through meaningful fellowship.
*Matthew 28:19-20, Matthew 22:37-40, Mark 16:15-16; Luke 24:49
Our purpose is to know Jesus Christ and to make Him known and by this God is glorified